All returns MUST be sent back to phonebagsandcases.com for inspection to assess if the item is viable to return to phonebagsandcases.com. Please go through the following process to help us help you get your refund faster:
Step 1 - Get Return Authorization Number
phonebagsandcases.com customers MUST obtain a Return Authorization (RA) # before attempting to return any merchandise to phonebagsandcases.com. Certain Manufacturers insist on defective or damaged merchandise being returned directly to them, so you need to check with us first!
To be eligible for return the item(s) must meet the following criteria:
1) phonebagsandcases.com must be notified of the intent to return the item(s) within 10 days after you have received the item (shipping tracker will be used for confirmation). No returns will be accepted after 10 days of receiving the item has passed.
2) We require a photo evidence or a recorded video (from your phone or video camera of your choice - we do not want to see your face or house, but just the product), demonstrating clearly issues with the product.(we are a digital company not brick and mortar, hence before we allocate our resources to process your return, it is important to verify the credibility of the case)
3) The item(s) must be in their original condition, unopened, and with no retail markings or stickers.
4) The customer must obtain a Return Authorization # prior to returning the item(s).
To obtain an RA # email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service representative will give you an RA # that must be clearly indicated on the outside of the return parcel, as well as on any paperwork.
RA#’s are valid for 10 days only and the return must be received by phonebagsandcases.com at email@example.com.
Any returns shipped to any other address that is different from billing will not be processed and no credit will be provided.
Claims not eligible for refunds:
1. Zippers, straps and other parts on bags - Our shipping team always ensures bags and all their parts are new and in full working conditions before shipping them out to customers.
There are no warranties on how long the zippers, straps or other parts will work as this does depend on a lot of variables which mainly include how the individual uses the bag.
For this reason, phonebagsandcases.com does not provide refunds or provide replacements on any claims regarding zippers, straps or any other part being broken on bags. However, in cases regarding bags malfunctioning our store can forward your claims directly to the respective manufacturer and basing on evidence you provide supplier can decide if you should ship the item back to them for a refund or ship you a replacement (if they do have warranties to cover such claims).
2. Earrings, bodysuits, swimwear, underwear, fragrance, and beauty products are "final sale" and cannot be returned or exchanged unless the merchandise was found to be defective. Belts, socks, leggings, and pajamas in original packaging are refundable.
Step 2 - Ship the Item Back to phonebagsandcases.com
YOURBACKUPEMPLOYEE INC. & Brands
17224 S. Figueroa Street, Suite #B4192
Gardena, CA (California) 90248
Note: This return address may change for certain products basing on their size(s). Some items may need to be returned back to the manufacturer due to warranties.
Step 3 - We Receive Your Returned Item
phonebagsandcases.com will not accept any returned merchandise without a valid RA#, additionally we will not accept returns if a customer picked the wrong size, color, type, material or any other criteria. Each of our products does provide all the description needed to make better purchasing decisions before buying, hence it is a responsibility of a client to check all the details prior buying including the sizing guide.
Step 4 - Refund Processed
If the item you returned is in the same condition as it was sent to you, a refund will be processed immediately to the credit card or any other payment method you used to purchase on phonebagsandcases.com.
Important Note: phonebagsandcases.com refund will only be for the amount owed to you.
Non-defective merchandise returned to phonebagsandcases.com for any reason other than a mis-shipment of product will be subject to a restocking fee of 15%.
Shipping charges on returns are not refundable. Here's an example. Let's say you purchased one of our flashlights and, as part of your order, we shipped the bag for free (in other words, we absorbed the freight cost going out). After the flashlight arrives and, for whatever reason, you decide to return it. No problem. phonebagsandcases will issue you a full credit less the 15% restocking fee and our original shipping cost.
Any credits or refunds will be applied to the credit card used at time of purchase.
We do not issue cash refunds.
We will not be able to issue an RA# for discontinued or Special Ordered items, unless they are defective.
Transactions Not Meeting Our Policies
Our policies regarding billing are very clear, we do not process or ship any orders to addresses that are different from billing - refer to section titled "Can my order be sent to a different address other than the billing address?".
If buyer's purchase order falls under any of the following, there will be an automatic refund triggered:
These are measures established to combat credit card fraud, protect credit card owners around the world, and our store.